Esports is already disrupting and revolutionising several industries around the globe. Experts believe that more is set to come. That’s why this 2-day forum, entirely dedicated to esports in Asia, will represent a great opportunity to learn more about this booming, young and exciting industry that will hit USD 1.5 billion by 2020.
The inaugural edition will take place in Taiwan, one of the leading esports hubs in Asia. Asia Esports Forum will gather the most prominent Asian and global esports communities to explore the latest market trends, industry updates and business opportunities in Asia.
The conference programme will include topics such as:
- Investing in esports – Discussing investment allocation and regional opportunities
- Exploring the regional and global regulatory framework and exploring where things are heading
- Integrity and its importance for the sports regionally and globally
- Sponsorships and branding
- Esports wagering – Unravelling the risk/opportunities and understanding its true economic potential
- Next steps in technology and innovation